Saturday, August 17, 2013

21 Weeks

This pic was taken on the date my 21st week began, I’m actually almost 22 weeks now.

21weeks

Fun Facts: How big is your baby? About the size of a large banana — and speaking of bananas, if you eat one this week, there's a good chance your baby will get a taste, too. That's because he swallows a bit of amniotic fluid each day (for nutrition, hydration, and to practice digesting), so he eats whatever's on your menu — and gets to put those developing taste buds to good use. So go ahead and nosh on those nachos (or crunch those crudités): Your baby may develop a taste for them when he’s older.

source

Weight Gained: I’m up 2.7 lbs now!

Symptoms: I feel REALLY blessed. I’ve had so few “symptoms” during this pregnancy but this week I noticed my vision would be kind of blurry until I “refocused”.

Food Cravings: Pizza Subs from Subway. I blame it on changing offices and being .2 miles from subway and not having access to a fridge or microwave. So, so good. I also have been craving strawberries and bananas.

IMG_1322 The breakfast at the hotel had strawberries and banana’s daily, I was so happy!

Food Aversions: None really (this week!).

Sleep: I was in Minnesota the majority of the week and I slept HORRIBLE. I woke up every single hour 2 nights and the one that I didn’t wake up that often, I fell asleep at 1 and woke up at 4:07. After I got back, there was a night I woke up and had to have Philip help me up because I literally couldn’t do it myself, it was really weird.

Stretch Marks: Zero.

New Baby Item: Nada. I tried to find some cute stuff in Minnesota but we had a mall fail and I was driving and looking up directions (yeah, I know…) so I didn’t really feel like going too far.

Movement: There was one day when he didn’t move a lot and it scared me to death. I even texted Philip saying I was worried, of course an hour after that he started moving like crazy.

Exercise: When I was in Minnesota, there was a road right by the hotel that wasn’t very traveled and it was exactly a quarter of a mile.

IMG_7884

One day I tried to jog it but I very quickly found out that my sweet baby boy didn’t like that idea so I “power” walked it everyday after that. Completely 2-4 miles daily depending on my mood. At home, back in the regular swing of things at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment