Saturday, August 3, 2013

19 Weeks

 

Again, I’m really late posting this…

19weels

Fun Facts: Have you ever seen a mango dipped in cheese? Well, that's what your baby looks like this week due to a little growth spurt (she's about a half pound in weight and six inches long) and a substance called vernix caseosa. This greasy white stuff covers your baby's skin, protecting it from the surrounding amniotic fluid. (Without it, she'd look totally wrinkled as she entered the world.) The vernix sheds as delivery approaches, though some babies still sport a bit of the coating at birth.

source

Weight Gained: 2.9lbs

Symptoms: The only pregnancy “symptoms” I have lately are my hair and nails growing like crazy!

Food Cravings: Cheese quesadillas!! Really random. But also apples, I love apples these days.

Food Aversions: While I wouldn’t say I have a sweet tooth yet, I’m not completely against sweets now (frozen yogurt from Menchie’s to be exact). I still don’t enjoy the smell of coffee.

Sleep: I can tell it’s harder to get comfortable now, and I wake up 1-2 times nightly but overall, my sleep is still good.

Stretch Marks: Nope :)

New Baby Item: Lots of cute clothes.

Movement: He moves all the time but mainly when I’m at work, which is weird because I heard it’s normally overnight.

Exercise: Same here; I’m working out still but modifying. I did do a killer leg workout the other day and I can barely walk. I don’t think that will be on the agenda again until after my sweet baby boy is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment