Saturday, July 27, 2013

Legs + Shoulders Workout & Baby Stuff

legsandshoulders

Enough workout talk, let’s talk baby stuff!

Let the shopping begin!

Mom, Megan and I went all over earlier doing the first of the baby shopping and I’m so excited! Little boy stuff is definitely harder to find than girl stuff, mainly because there’s triple the amount of girl stuff out there but we found a lot of adorable stuff.

Our first stop took us to lunch at Mellow Mushroom. We started with pretzels and by the time we got our pizza, we were already feeling pretty full so we only managed to have 1 piece each.

When lunch was out of the way, we were ready to start the shopping and we head to JcPenny’s to check out their baby department. This sweet little outfit caught my eye immediately.

IMG_4383 IMG_9861

We also ended up walking away with:

monkey2 monkey1 monkey3 momonkeys

Do you see a pattern? Evidently I’m drawn to all things monkey! We also got a few outfits that didn’t involve monkeys, they were sports related.

After Penny’s, we walked down to Babies ‘R’ Us. They were having a pretty good sale on clothes and we found a really cute “I was born awesome” outfit but we spent more time looking at furniture and bedding.

We didn’t buy any bedding today but I found two that I love. Now I guess I have some decisions to make.

bedding bedding2

I think I’m leaning towards the first one because I feel like the second one is too much green and the nursery is already green. I also love the cribs in both of those pictures, now to find a crib that doesn’t cost $499. I really want one that converts into a toddler bed so we can use it a little longer, we shall see!

After Babies ‘R’ Us, we head across the street to good ole' Target. My feet were hurting from walking so much so when I came across a  rocking chair I had to “try it out”, you know, in case I decided to get one for the baby. It was actually very comfortable and there may be one in my future!

Now, I’m trying to decide what to make for dinner and since I haven’t been to the grocery store lately, I have a feeling I’ll have to get very creative to come up with something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment