Thursday, July 25, 2013

18 weeks

I’m a little late posting this but work has been crazy and I haven’t wanted anything to do with computers after 5o’clock.

 

Week 18

week18

Fun Facts: At five and a half inches long and five ounces in weight, he now may be large enough for you to feel him twisting, rolling, kicking, and punching his way around the womb. Plus, he's developing yawning and hiccupping skills (you may feel those soon, too!) and his own unique set of toe and fingerprints.

source

Weight Gained: 2.7 lbs

Symptoms: None as of now! :)

Food Cravings: Still carrots and pizza!

Food Aversions: Yet again, still all things sweet.

Sleep: I wake up 3-4 times a night still and have crazy dreams but, when I’m out I’m normally sleeping pretty good.

Stretch Marks: None! Thank you cocoa butter!!

New Baby Item: A diaper bag that I love :)

diaperbag

Exercise: Still going strong! I’ve been posting those so my workouts are all here.

Today’s Workout

I went to the gym thinking I’d complete a leg and shoulder day with Philip but once we got there I knew I wasn’t feelin’ it so I decided to have a full cardio day while he did a million squat/presses. <- No thank you! Here’s what I ended up doing:

treadmill

 

Today’s Eats

Breakfast: I woke up nice ‘n’ early so I made omelets packed with sausage+hot chocolate!

IMG_5955

Lunch: In honor of free tea day and the $5 coupon McAlisters sent me for my birthday, I had a turkey melt+fruit+sweet tea

Snack: cottage cheese+sliced apples+carrot

Dinner: french toast+turkey sausage+milk

No comments:

Post a Comment