Monday, July 22, 2013

Pregnancy Bras

I’m pretty sure that most people know growing boobs is a side effect of pregnancy (if you can call it a “side effect” because I would call it an “awesome added bonus”). For some reason, I didn’t realize how much I was growing until one day; my boobs were literally spilling out of my bra. I’ve been pretty against buying a lot of things that I will not be able to use afterwards. But over the weekend, I decided it was time to invest in new bras. Prior to becoming pregnancy I was a 34DD and after trying on a few, I found that I was now a 34E, no wonder they’ve been hurting!
I discovered Wacoal bras and it was love at first try on.


They’re incredibly supportive, a little pricey but no more than a VS bra and come in a large variety of sizes. Plus, I found them for buy 1 get 1 50% off.  Score!
Sunday was the first day that I wore one and I could tell a huge difference, my back felt better and my boobs weren’t hurting anymore!  I’m now a very firm believer that investing a little really does go a long way, especially when it comes to comfort during pregnancy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment