Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Chocolate Lime Shake+Bicep/Tricep

I didn’t want to do anything when I got home from work today. I got home and literally wanted to curl up on the couch and stay there all night long ignoring the gym and the massive amount of work I brought home with me. Luckily, I have Philip who does seem to always want to go to the gym. I quit being lazy and got dressed and we headed that way to complete the following workout:

bicepandtricep

Now on to what I’ve eaten today..

Breakfast #1: Chocolate Lime Shake

IMG_5104

· 1 banana

· 1 cup key lime greek yogurt

· 1 tsp cocoa powder

· 1 cup milk

Breakfast #2: Bagel with low-fat cream cheese

Lunch: Target brand Kung Pao Noodle bowl + apple slices + 1 string cheese

IMG_6513

Let’s talk about this noodle bowl, shall we? I bought this because it was on sale for less than $2, I forgot to bring a lunch/didn’t want to grab some random fast food I’d regret in an hour, and it was supposed to be a comparison to the Simply Asia one, which I adore. However, this noodle bowl is nowhere near the standard of Simply Asia. The only pro to it was it has 270 calories vs Simply Asia’s 400-something. Taste wise it wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t something I just thoroughly enjoyed eating and it most definitely wasn’t something that stuck out in my mind as “delicious”. For the cons, I followed the directions 100% and my bowl exploded in the microwave twice and the sauce/”veggies” are all in one packet whereas Simply Asia’s are separate and I typically wouldn’t added the veggies.

Snack: 1 cup cottage cheese + 2 carrots + 1 cup of decaf coffee with creamer (oh how I’ve missed that fabulous creamer!)

IMG_5681

Dinner: chicken sandwich + “fries” + glass of milk

The days have been very long lately but I think it’s because I’m excited for so much this week. Tomorrow I hit my 18 week mark and Friday I find out if we’re having a boy or girl, I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment